French language and France cultural
Making the most of your time in “la France”!
Tailor-Made Relocation Coaching Programs
Visiting, Traveling, Living or Working in France …
- You, and maybe your family, are about to relocate to France for business.
- You and your family have recently relocated to France for work.
- You often travel to France for business.
- You want to experience “the real France” for your vacation.
- Worried about the culture shock that may be experienced as you face the French customs and ways of doing things that are unfamiliar and foreign?
We offer 2 coaching programs
Culture & Language and culture.
They can both be either pre-departure programs or on-arrival touch base programs.
This Cross-Cultural coaching program allows expatriate individuals and their families to gain a comprehensive understanding of the daily life, culture and business practices in France.
This program will help coachees more readily adjust to the work style and culture of France.
This coaching program is a survival program that provides the rewarding experience of navigating the culture of France while conquering the basics of the French language with a certified Neurolanguage Coach®.
Each coaching program is unique, as it is tailor-made to your image !
The detailed and personalized program of your coaching module will be sent to you after a diagnosis (one to one conversation) and test are carried out between you and me, your coach. These confirm the operational objectives determined together; specifying the different modalities such as duration, frequency of sessions, and price.
In addition to learning about the French “art de vivre”, this program offers a language component. Learning any new language can activate the “fight, flight, or freeze” response.
As a neurolanguage coach and coachee, we will have regular brain-friendly coaching conversations that will help you to overcome these natural responses and allow you to progress in your language learning journey. In addition, as your language coach I recognize the fear and anxiety of speaking foreign languages and can expertly coach you through those landmines.
It is designed as a survival program that provides the rewarding experience of navigating the culture of France while conquering the French language.
Basic language skills are built within the context of the culture, increasing confidence in the handling of everyday life situations.
Some examples of what you may learn
- Expressions used while grocery shopping.
- What to expect from markets and stores in your new French town.
- How to describe simple health concerns to a doctor.
- Gaining a basic understanding of the healthcare system.
Overview of program content
- Language essentials for daily living in France.
- Cultural essentials for daily living in France.
As a couple
As a family group
At the coach’s office
On a dedicated video-conference platform (before your arrival).
Your sessions can take place comfortably at your new home, in France (after your arrival)
Intensive workshops of one, two days or more
- You will understand your own way of functioning in the workplace and become more familiar to the French business environment.
- You will acquire keys for decoding and deciphering unfamiliar behavior and communication patterns.
- You and your family will successfully integrate into both a new and challenging professional and home environment in France.
- You will acquire fundamental intercultural skills which when applied will help harness and leverage the inherent power of cultural diversity, improving your capacity to better communicate, negotiate, collaborate and influence when interacting on the international plane.
- Achieve fast and sustainable results with brain-friendly language learning.
How much does a cross cultural coaching program cost?
How many hours do I need?
What do I need to do to start my personalized coaching program?
I want to visit France and I would like to get the basics to be able to communicate. Is there a French coaching program for travelers?
Are you ready for France ?
The icing on the cake
I offer you a free and non-binding diagnostic and test to best assess your initial level, understand your needs and set the objectives of your program together.
This diagnosis will allow you to lay the foundations for your personalized English coaching program. The process of setting goals is a key factor in successful learning.
Language Coach 4U
231 lieu dit Les Fraysses
46090 Bellefont La Rauze
près de Cahors, Occitanie
+33 06 43 13 90 33
ICF reconnaît la Certification Neurolanguage Coaching®